Alfa 300|Negative Ion
The special feature of this air purifier is that it can produce negative ions. Negative ions abound in our natural environments such as forests, mountains and seaside. Negative ions are useful for enhancing the metabolism and homeostasis of the human body. This air purifier is equipped with a negative ion generator that can produce abundant negative ions by means of electric simulation.
Multiple Air Purification
One of the special features of this machine lies in the advanced 4-stage filter system, which comprise of primary filter, HEPA filter, cold catalyst filter and activated carbon filter.
- Primary filter: Filtering the larger dust particles.
- HEPA filter can effectively filter the dust particle, pollen and bacteria above 0.3um in the air, thus achieving the effect of purifying the air and keeping the fresh air.
- Cold catalyst filter can catalytically decompose the harmful gases in the air, such as formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, ammonia, ethyl mercaptan and hydrogen sulfide, and have the function of high-efficiency antibiosis. It is effective under the ambient temperature, requiring no illumination.
- Activated carbon filter can effectively eliminate the harmful substances in the air, such as dust, formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and bacteria, with little wind resistance.
- Low noise: Relatively quiet motor is used for producing larger airflow at low noise level.
- Automatic control: Microprocessor is used to control wind speed and the flow of negative ion.
- Remote control: This machine is equipped with remote control. You can operate the machine in a long distance conveniently. Manual control is also accepted.
- Memory function: The data input of the previous operation is automatically recorded so that the operation mode will be automatically repeated when the air purifier is re-started.
- Working condition: Temperature: 10 centigrade below zero. 55 centigrade degrees Humidity: less than 95% RH.
- Rated voltage : AC 220V-240V
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated power input: 40W
- Noise level: less than 40dB
- Negative ions: 1,500,000 ions/cc
- Rate of absorbed CO2: = 50 PPM
- G.W.: 2.9kgs
- Applicable space: 20-40m2
- Installation of fragrance box: Press the fragrance box cover that will pop up automatically. Then remove the cover, put in the fragrance box and put back the cover.
- Installation of filters: Remove the side cover, put in the cassette of four filters and put back the cover.
- Turning on the purifier: Plug the power cable into the socket, turn on the purifier by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Generation of negative ion: Press the Anion button if you need negative ions. Choose the wind speed of "H, M, L" as preferred.
- Time setting: Press the Timer button on for selecting the time limit of 1 hours, 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours.
- Turning off the purifier: Press the ON/OFF button again if you want to turn off the machine.
- Read the operation instruction before using.
- Check whether the electricity supply meets the voltage requirement.
- Do not plug in or pull out the power cable with wet hands.
- Other than the top cover and the side cover, not disassemble the unit when it is connected to a power source.
- Avoid putting the machine on metal tops.
- Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical appliances.
- Do not block the air inlet.
- Replace power cable if found damaged.
- Don't turn on the machine when using the anti-mosquitoes spray.
- Please do not let children play with it.
- Put the unit about 90cm above the floor to form a good airflow circulation.
- Disconnect the power plug whenever the machine is not in use.
- Do not use chemical such as alcohol and thinner to clean the product.
- Do not wash the machine in water. Just clean it with slightly moist towel.
- Brush off the dust on air inlet with the dry and soft brush.
- Before cleaning and maintenance, the appliance must be disconnected from the supply main.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Indoor use only.
|Trouble Shooting Guide|
|Cannot turn on.||1. Not properly connected to power source.||1. Check the wire connection inside to plug and the socket|
|2. Malfunction of the electronic control.||2. Get qualified technician to repair|
|High noise level||1. High humidity in the air||1. Dehumidify the air with air-conditioner or dehumidifier.|
|2. Dirty filters||2. Change the dirty filters with new ones|
This air purifier is a product of high quality standard. If you find any abnormality with this product, please refer to the trouble-shooting guide for solutions, contact the distributor or find a qualified technician for the repair. Do not try to fix it by yourself. A one-year warranty is provided for the repair of this product free of charge.
BREATH PURE - EAT PURE - DRINK PURE, ADD YEARS TO YOUR LIFE ........
PERFECT TECHNOLOGIES (REGD.)
221, Vardhman Sunder Plaza, Plot No. 12, Sector - 12 Market, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075
Ph. : 65463719. Mobile : 9910600833, 9313463719, 9810600833
Website : www.purifiersindia.co.in
E mail id. : email@example.com