Alfa 351-A|Important Safety Instructions
Please read all instructions carefully before using the purifier and follow basic safety precautions to avoid the risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons or property.
- Always operate the purifier from a power source of the same voltage, frequency and rating as indicated on the product identification plate.
- Don't switch on the machine or pull the plug with wet hand to avoid electric shock.
- Do not allow children to use it as a toy
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not operate the purifier with a damaged cord or plug, or after the product malfunctions, or is dropped or appears damaged in any way. Return the complete product to the place of purchase for inspection, repair or replacement.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not expose the unit or flexible cord to moisture of any sort.
- Switch OFF and unplug before cleaning.
- Do not place objects on the purifier or allow objects to obstruct the inlet or outlet openings, or operate in close proximity to walls or curtains, etc.
- This purifier is intended for normal domestic/household use only.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the unit other than to replace filters.
- Do not place the unit on a metal surface.
- Do not use the purifier in artificially hot or humid conditions or allow to be used in any hazardous environment.
- Do not clean the purifier with organic solvent.
- Place the purifier 80cm above floor level for best performance. Set in "high speed" to clean room air rapidly and then turn to lower speed half an hour later. When used at night, set the speed at lower grade to keep the air fresh and clean.
Combining the advanced technologies of multi-layer filters, and negative ion generation, the air purifier reduces the air pollution caused by dust, pollen, harmful gases, smoke, odors and etc.
Note: HEPA means "High Efficiency Particulate Air"
- The HEPA filter: Traps particles as small as 0.3 microns ( allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, etc. )
- Activated carbon filter: Absorbs smoke and odors.
- Cold catalyst filter: Eliminates the harmful gases and vocs.
- Negative Ions: Are added to the air, after filtration, to help freshen and "revitalize". Negative Ions have been said to improve peoples pulmonary and heart muscle functions.
- Other functions:
-Three grade speed setting: H, M, L
-Timer: From 1h to 12h
-Remote control: Remote control distance =5m.
|Model No.:||Alfa 351-A|
|Rated Voltage:||AC 230V ~ 50Hz|
|Rated Power:||40 Watts (on high setting)|
|Negative Ion:||Greater than 3,000,000 ions per cubic centimeter|
|Airflow:||40 Cubic Meters / hour (High)|
120 Cubic Meters/ hour (Meddle)
210 Cubic Meters / hour (Low)
|Coverage Area:||Approx 30 sq. Meters|
- One filter includes cold catalyst filter, HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter is pre-installed.
- Install 2pieces of AAA battery to use remote control.
- Connect to power outlet.
- Press the ON/OFF button or remote control to turn the purifier on, the default speed setting will be "L".
- Press the ANION button or remote control to turn on the ionizer, press it again to turn off.
- Press the SPEED button or remote control to choose fan speed ( High, Med, Low).
- Press the TIMER button or remote control to set time - 1, 2, 3…12 hours can be set.
- For quick air cleaning, set the speed control to HIGH setting. After about 30 minutes, set the speed control to the LOW speed setting.
- To maintain fresh air at all times, set the speed control to LOW speed setting. The unit uses very little electricity.
- For evening quiet use, set the speed control to the LOW speed setting.
Cleaning and Storage
Replacing the Filter
- Turn the unit OFF and unplug it before cleaning.
- Use only a water dampened, soft cloth to clean the unit.
- Never use solvents or other chemicals.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry place when it is not in use.
- Remove and replace the filter at least every 12 months.
- The life of the filters is affected by the amount of use and the concentration of pollutants in the air.
- When replacing filter, please follow these instructions:
Pull the front cover slightly
Remove the front cover
Install the upper part of filter at first
Fix the bottom first
then push the bottom
the upper part of front cover
If your air purifier is not working correctly please check the following causes:
|Trouble||Possible reasons||Shooting Way|
|No power||Fault in power source||Switch on when the power source get regular|
|Not working||Plug not connected|
Fault in electric circuit
|Insert the plug againTry again in other place|
|Unusual noise||There is foreign body in the machine|
|Take to service center.|
Replace the filter
|Remote controller not working||Battery run out of power||Change battery|
BREATH PURE - EAT PURE - DRINK PURE, ADD YEARS TO YOUR LIFE ........
PERFECT TECHNOLOGIES (REGD.)
221, Vardhman Sunder Plaza, Plot No. 12, Sector - 12 Market, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075
Ph. : 65463719. Mobile : 9910600833, 9313463719, 9810600833
Website : www.purifiersindia.co.in
E mail id. : email@example.com